Mobile Check Deposit
Effective July 1st, 2018, all checks deposited through our mobile application must be endorsed on the BACK of your check with your signature, account number, and the words “For Mobile Deposit Only at First Financial Credit Union, routing #307083694.” Mobile deposit attempts without this information will be rejected.
Need to deposit a check quickly? With First Financial Credit Union’s FREE Mobile app, you can electronically deposit checks from an iPhone® or Android® device that has a camera. To make a deposit, sign into your account through our mobile app, it’s that easy! You must be signed up for Online Banking in order to use Mobile Check deposit. Click here for directions on how to sign up for Online Banking.
Open our Mobile app!
- Click here to download the iPhone Mobile App
- Open the App Store icon and search for FFNM.
- The Mobile App will display, select “Get” , then “Install” to download the App to your device.
- Click here to download the Android Mobile App
- Open the Google Play icon and search for FFNM.
- The Mobile App will display, select “Install” to download the App to your device.
Look for the icon below to download the app.
Using the FFCU App, click on the Mobile Deposit Icon.
Take a picture of the front and back side of your check.
DepositFill out the required fields, and click “make deposit”.
Wait for the confirmation. Most deposits are available immediately for use. 1 Done! Wasn’t that easy?
1 Hold times may apply. Mobile deposit only available for accounts in good standing that have been open for at least 30 days.